Thursday, June 30, 2016

Winners Challenge #140


Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! Hope you are all having a lovely summer so far.

It's time to announce our challenge winner of #140! But, before I do that, just want to say thanks to all of you for playing along!

On to the good news! The random winner of challenge #140 is

#67 Leslie Turner


Congrats, you've won a $10 voucher to Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Email me (Kathy, address on the sidebar) and I will get your voucher right out to you.

Also, here are a few beautiful entries that really caught our eye this week, so much talent and wonderful different styles out there!



Congratulations to the winner and spotlighted crafters, feel free to grab and display the badges from our sidebar on your blog.

Thanks to everyone who played along for challenge #140, the next challenge will be posted in just one hour. Hope you will play along again!

7 comments:

  1. :o) Thank you so much for featuring my card. I'm very honored! :o) Congratulations to everyone! hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as Top3 and congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited!Thanks for featuring my card.Thank you so much :)
    Regards,
    Shamita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies!!!!! I'm delighted to be chosen in your Top3!
    Congrats to all the winners too!
    Hugs and Smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, I'm absolutely thrilled to see my little 'tutu cute' card was your chosen winner! Thanks so very much and thanks for another fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Congrats to the makers of the featured projects - they are all just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done ladies, congratulations to the winner :) xx

    ReplyDelete